Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Big Muddy Film Festival was by far the most intense project I worked on. I was solely in charge of and designed every graphic aspect of the festival- The logo, mailers, poster, t-shirt, program (inside and out, including layout), and notebooks. The theme for the festival was playing with light, which was right up my alley in regard to strengths in design. For the swirling colors, I had my friend who spins fire poi come in, and we took some pictures of him with long exposure times spinning glowsticks, and then played around with it in photoshop, and got that great effect in the background of the poster, which I absolutely love. Approximately 80 hours of unpaid work and lots of late nights and early mornings went into this project, but I had a blast doing it, and would do it again in a heartbeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers